Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Biz Cards Pack



Here is the latest business card batch I did for a friend. First time packaging the cards this way. I liked the way it came out and will probably use this form of packaging in the future.

I want to take a second to recommend a product that I have found to be completely indispensable. I have picked them up at the Container Store so far. But, I'm sure you can find them at other stores also. They are "Acid Free and Archival Quality Bags/Envelopes" as the package reads. They come in a few sizes and can be used as is, or as you see with this biz card pack, they can be used as a sort of wrapping paper. I have used these to finalize, spiff up and package many a project. The nice, clean surface they give is just the right touch. Here is a picture of the product I found online. If I think of it the next time I'm doing a product photo shoot, I'll shoot the actual package I bought from the Container Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment